Most of my ideas for articles come from personal experience or experiences of friends and family. After a recent wedding, I was talking to a lady and mentioned my site. She said it sounded interesting and asked to see it. The more people reading the better in my opinion, so I told her where to find it. After reading some of the articles, she told me that I should write a Dermacia Lycogel product review. She said that she had been using the product for a while and really liked it. Not knowing what Dermacia Lycogel was, I asked her for some information and then surfed around the web. Here’s what I found out and what she had to say.
Dermacia (now sold under the name Lycogel) is used by stars like Carrie Underwood, Sienna Miller, Terri Hatcher and supermodels like Rachel Hunter. Dermacia is a water based “breathable” makeup with “Lycogel Complex.” It is a unique makeup which covers acne blemishes and other skin imperfections. Because it is breathable, it helps decrease acne breakouts. It basically bathes your skin in vital oxygen and water to soothe irritation, redness, and swelling associated with problem skin. It also contains SPF-30 for protection from the sun. The product gives you a light, non-oily/greasy coverage while soothing your tender acne. So, does this product “actually” do what it claims. Does Lycogel really work?
Dermacia Lycogel Product Review:
The wedding-lady is highly impressed and a current user. She noted a few things that make Dermacia products desirable to her, as well as a few things about the product she had to get use to.
Dermacia Lycogel Product Review: Pros
- The lack of scent is one thing that really appeales to her. She says that there are no harsh smells, perfumes, or dyes to irritate your skin. Even her most tender acne feels soothed and on its way to healing using this product.
- The product is not oily or greasy. It is so light that you forget you are even wearing it.
- She says her skin has actually improved since using Dermacia Lycogel, experiencing dramatically less acne breakouts than before when using other makeups.
- The coverage is very smooth and does not sink into her wrinkles like other foundations she has tried.
- Since Dermacia Lycogel is water resistant for up to 90 minutes, she says she can still go to the pool, jacuzzi, or work out while wearing it.
Dermacia Lycogel Product Review: Cons
- She said that the color can be difficult to match to your skin at first, but once you find the right match it looks completely natural.
- She noted that the texture also takes some getting used to as well. It is so light that at first she was tempted to “cake” it on, which is unnecessary. The coverage is quite impressive if you just apply it lightly with a sponge.
She says that if you are like her and have sensitive skin or uncomfortable acne, to try this product. It will be your new favorite. You can order Lycogel products at Dermstore.com (an online retailer that carries thousands of dermatologist recommended skin care products for various skin concerns).
Below are some great tips and techniques I found for applying Dermacia Lycogel Makeup:
- The main thing to remember when applying Dermacia Lycogel to cover acne or rosacea is that you should apply it in thin layers. You may need two layers, you may need three, you may need more - it depends on the severity of your condition. The good thing is that you don’t have to feel guilty about applying more and more because it helps to clear your skin.
- Some people with severe acne let the Dermacia Lycogel sit for a few seconds on their skin before they start to blend it in, which makes the product seem thicker. This may or may not blend well for you; it depends on your skin, so you need to experiment. Blend, blend, and blend the Dermacia Lycogel some more!
- If you have wrinkles, fine lines, or need more moisture, you can use your regular moisturizer before applying the Lycogel product.
- What if you have major acne and you find that Dermacia Lycogel does not cover it completely? Well, then you are not putting it on correctly. Since Dermacia Lycogel is the foundation that can help clear your acne it is worth your time to learn how to apply it correctly to cover your particular skin condition. Because each person’s skin and skin condition is different, you may need to experiment before you get the perfect coverage for you. Here are some tips that may help you. Because acne skin tends to be oilier you may not need to use as much moisturizer as you think. Experiment with different amounts of moisturizer until you get it just right - when the makeup spreads easily, but is not thinned out too much.
If you liked this article, Dermacia Lycogel Product Review - Does Dermacia Really Work?, and found it useful and informative please share it : )