Nice legs are always in fashion. They complete any outfit (especially the daring mini-skirt) and kick a woman’s confidence to the next level. Some ladies are born with head-turning legs; the rest of us have to work hard to get a second glance. If your legs are less than perfect, you are probably shuddering at the thoughts of summer skirts and dresses. So, do you want to know how to quickly get sexy legs?
How To Quickly Get Sexy Legs
Here are some tips on how to quickly get sexy legs:
- Keep active. By keeping those leg muscles engaged, you'll shape them into slender, jaw-dropping legs. Add simple activities to your daily life such as taking the stairs, biking to work, or parking a little further away from the office building. Also, a more active lifestyle can help reduce the appearance of cellulite. Try some of the listed leg exercises: runner's lunges, curtsies, wall slides, plie squats, lateral step-ups with abduction, and step-downs.
- Maintain a healthy diet. Varicose veins, cellulite, and dry skin are all associated with your diet.
- Water! 6-8 cups a day will help flush out the toxins and keep you fully hydrated (and minimize cellulite, varicose veins, and stretch marks).
- Keep them smooth. Head-turning legs are smooth to the touch. Invest in a good product. Don't subject your skin to harsh chemicals and dull razors. Try a professional hair removal cream such as Revitol’s Hair Removal Cream. No more cuts or burns!
- Apply lotion after a shower to prevent dry skin. Applying a moisturizer when your skin is slightly damp will help it absorb.
- Exfoliate! You know how your face feels smooth after exfoliation? Same applies to your legs. Use a body scrub to remove the buildup on your skin. Also consider dry brushing your legs to get rid of extra dry skin. The key is to not overdo it. Once a week is plenty.
For the ladies who don't have time to do all of the above:
How to get the glow:
Put on an instant tanner that is a bronze tinted body lotion. The touch of shimmer will add glamour. Nice glowing skin will emphasize the leg's contour. Try
Bioglycolic Sunless Self Tanner. This self tanner is not a dye or a coating but the most recent technology using an amino acid that interacts with the skin's proteins, activating a beautifully natural appearing, long-lasting color change. Its gentle formula includes glycolic acid, which ensures better penetration, decreases the time that is necessary for the color to appear and extends the wearability before another application is needed. If you're not a fan of the self tanner, try a shimmering lotion. Just look at the difference between Cameron Diaz's long looking shimmering legs (right) and Leighton Meester's not so glam gams (left).
How to get longer looking legs:
Try a shimmering cocoa butter body gloss lotion. It will make legs look slimmer and sleeker and gives the effect of a deep radiant glow. Apply the body gloss lotion along the front of the calves and thighs to make legs instantly longer.
How to cover the blemishes:
Use a full coverage body foundation like
Dermablend Leg and Body Cover Foundation. It is a light, full coverage body foundation that provides superior, long-lasting coverage for skin imperfections on larger areas of the body. It conceals moderate to major body flaws including tattoos, stretch marks, varicose veins, spider veins, age spots, bruises, burns, vitiligo and scars flawlessly for up to 16 hours with a sheer, natural-looking finish. The smudge-resistant formula is non-comedogenic, protects with SPF 15 sunscreen and leaves skin soft and smooth.
Remember, the key to sexy legs is texture. Keep your legs smooth and hydrated. All you'll need is a bottle of shimmering lotion and hair removal cream. I recommend Revitol's hair removal cream. It eliminates unwanted body hair (legs, upper lips, eyebrows) instantly, and also conditions, moisturizes, and protects your skin against the environment. It costs much less than going to a salon, not to mention the convenience of being able to safely and effectively use a product in the privacy of your own home (i.e., no more feelings of uncomfortableness and embarassment under the scrutiny of a beautician's gaze). Click here to check out their site.
If you liked this article on how to quickly get sexy legs, please share it : )