Here is a simple 20-minute workout routine that will help sculpt your upper body in no time. Perform two sets of this circuit and then end with a brisk 5-minute walk.
1. Push-ups: Full or on your knees. (Do 20 reps)
2. Knee-ups: Stand and quickly alternate lifting your right and left knees to hip height. (Do as many as you can for 1 minute)
3. Goal-post Press: Extend your arms out to your sides at shoulder height with elbows bent at 90 degrees and palms facing forward. Raise your arms over your head, then lower them back to the starting position. You should take 3 seconds to lift and 3 seconds to lower. (Do 30 reps)
4. Jumping Jacks (Do 30 reps)
5. Upper Bells: Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart with your knees slightly bent. Place your fingers behind your head and bring your right elbow toward your right hip, then your left elbow to your left hip. (Do 25 reps per side)
6. Jab/Cross: Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, with your left foot forward and your knees slightly bent. Jab forward with your left fist, then cross over with your right fist. (Do as many as you can in 1 minute.) Switch sides and repeat.
7. Planks with Cross-overs: Start in the full push-up position. Pull your right knee towards your left elbow, making sure to keep your abdominals tight and your back flat and straight. Return to the starting position and repeat, alternating sides. (Do 15 reps per side)
FYI - For an added boost without all the effort eat these foods that help promote weight loss by boosting your metabolism:
Fatty fish - salmon, black cod, mackerel, herring
Other articles of interest:
Slim In 6 Workout Videos Review
Ab Circle Pro Review: Does The Ab Circle Pro Really Work?
Foods That Will Help Improve The Way You Look
Foods That Protect Your Skin From Sun Damage
If you liked this article on a no-weights needed upper body workout, please share it : )